is it only girls or boys or both?
did they always nice to you?
how close you are with your friends?
what kind of friends you have?
same races, same religion, same ages, or same country?
DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS.
WITH DIFFERENTS RACES,DIFFERENT RELIGIONS,
DIFFERENTS AGES AND COUNTRIES?
Here some tips how to make a friends widely...
- Spend more time around people. If you want to make friends, you first need to put yourself out there somehow. Friends don't come knocking on your door while you sit at home watching TV.
- Talk to people. You can join a club, go to school, or go to mosque, and you still won't make friends if you don't actually talk to people.
- Initiate a get-together. You can chat your heart out but it won't get you far if you don't open up the opportunity for another meeting. This is especially important to be a good friend.
- Be a good friend. Once you've started spending time with potential friends, remember to do your part or else the friendship will dissolve as soon as it materializes.
- Choose your friends wisely. As you befriend more people, you might find that some are easier to get along with than others.